[asterisk-dev] CDR Problem Proposals

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Fri Nov 21 08:09:19 CST 2008

Howdy all,

I like the dialplan idea or the channel driver idea. Whatever we do, the current .22 release is broken w.r.t CDRs for transfers, and lots of folks are stuck on it through other bug fixes like DTMF fixes, so I know lots of people are desperate for this to work right & soon. :)

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221