[asterisk-dev] app_fax build issue and bug tracking

Brendan Martens brendan.martens at crosscomm.net
Wed Nov 19 07:39:53 CST 2008

I guess I will not try to argue this here then if there is discussion
elsewhere... But that sounds ridiculous. Is the 1.6.0 branch not meant
to be used by anyone?

Just because it's not a "regression" technically doesn't mean it's not
something that's broken. And we have a fix for it already.

Brendan Martens
Server Administrator
CrossComm, Inc.
919.667.9432 ofc