[asterisk-dev] tilghman: branch 1.4 r156755 -/branches/1.4/apps/app_while.c

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Mon Nov 17 02:48:43 CST 2008

I hope this isn't going to break the ability play audio before answering the
call, when using ISDN.

The option 'n' from app_read is specifically for this:
	'n' to read digits even if the line is not up.

A simplified app that works in 1.6.0rc6 quite nicely, the call is only
'answered' when the called party answers the phone.

exten => 1234,1,Progress()
exten => 1234,n,Read(extension,vm-enter-num-to-call,4,n)
exten => 1234,n,SayDigits(${extension})
exten => 1234,n,Goto(${extension},1)