[asterisk-dev] IAX2 do not pass hangupcause in 1.4.22 (bug)

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 02:41:56 CST 2008

Russel,

Thank you for support so much, and big thanks to Corydon76
for the fix!
I also adopted the patch, for 1.6.x since the original one
does not apply. though modifications are very easy, but for
those who cant apply manually it might be helpful, until
next release of 1.6.x with those fixes.

Regards,
Anton.