[asterisk-dev] zaptel timer for sip to iax proxy

Mark Spowage spowage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:14:00 CST 2008

It now appears that 1.4 works and 1.6 does not.
It appears that the problem with 1.6 embedded is the number of threads launched.
1.6 appears to continue to launch threads and thus fail to function.

? what controls the launching of a thread
a new call ?
an attempt to register via a module like gtalk ?

1.4 controls the thread launching ok
1.6 fails to control thread launching  and finally fails