[asterisk-dev] zaptel timer for sip to iax proxy

Mark Spowage spowage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:35:24 CST 2008

clue #3

when gtalk is not loaded (gtalk/jabber ) then it is fine. Using Echo
on the remote asterisk, a sip phone will proxy via the embedded board. perfect

so ? somehow gtalk is stomping on iax.. ha ha that's cute.

more news to come i guess,though i dont relish ripping into the code.

perhaps backing off from 1.6 to 1.4 is worth a try now.

cheers
mark

--
-----