[asterisk-dev] Janitor - Application/Function XML documentation conversion

Eliel Sardañons eliel at eliel.net
Mon Nov 3 15:26:30 CST 2008

Hello list,
    We have merged the new application/function XML documentation
schema into trunk, and now we have focused our work on converting the
old (in code) static documentation to the new xml schema. There are
some applications and functions in the old fashion and all of you are
welcome to help in the conversion process.

You can checkout trunk and take a look how we are converting the
documentation and see which functions/applications haven't already
been converted.

If you have any question about the janitor please feel free to ask me
everything you want.

You can make all your submissions to the asterisk bug tracker
http://bugs.digium.com

Thanks in advanced
--
Eliel Sardañons