[asterisk-dev] MySQL Apps compilation problem in asterisk 1.4

Gustavo A Gonzalez ggonzalez at despegar.com
Fri May 30 15:14:42 CDT 2008

Hello im not sure if that is the correct list, but, I am working on an
application that connect to MYSQL to insert users data, I copy my
application on /usr/src/asterisk1.4/apps/ and run make and make install,
after that I saw that my app when looking for MYSQL functions like
mysql_init, asterisk show me an error like undefined symbol: mysql_init.
This is not because I don’t have mysql installed but because when I am doing
make, asterisk don’t link my app with mysql runtime library. Is there a
howto to develop and compile an external module with NN libraries in
asterisk 1.4. How I can get my application working? Thanks!!!

Gustavo A. González
Dto. de Infraestructura
Despegar.com, Inc.
ggonzalez at despegar.com