[asterisk-dev] Time for a bug fix phase?

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Thu May 29 16:50:49 CDT 2008

Murf, I assume the features you are working on will be for a future
version of Asterisk?

Is there any chance of a simple non-controversial fix for 1.4.20 so that
transfers can be logged again?

I would be happy to patch and test and the diff would shed some light on
the whole CDR thing so I might be able to make better progress on the
code. I looked at it today but didn't get to far because I don't
understand the mechanics behind how it works.

Regards,
--
John Lange
www.johnlange.ca