[asterisk-dev] Bridging two Channels

ast guy astguy at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:16:48 CDT 2008

Matt,

 I have used the function which accepts two channel parameters and bridges
them. It was successful after some tweaks in my application. Now there is
one change I'm interested to do is this. Both A and B channels are bridged
in a new thread and I loose control and channel-A doesn't return control to
application.

example scenario: Channel A lands on app_myapp() and app_myapp() bridges
Channel-A and Channel-XYZ resident on same machine. But after either channel
hangs, Channel-A doesn't return to app_myapp(). I'm not interested to create
another thread but work in the same parent one, so I get the control back
after bridging ends.

-ag