[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6 Realtime Database must use ', ' not '|' PATCH WORKING

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:42:42 CDT 2008

Hi All,

Disregard my last email "Asterisk Addon 1.6 trunk mysql unresolved symbol"

I deleted all modules, started over with a clean compile and
re-downloaded the latest snv asterisk-1.6.0 and Addon-1.6.

Tilghman's patch seems to be working fine:

pbx_realtime.conf:

compat=1.6

works with "," delimiters in appdata field in the ARA database.

compat=1.4

works with "|" delimiters in appdata field in the ARA database.

So it looks like this is a very usabe solution and allows for an
easier migration path from 1.2 and 1.4 to 1.6.

This is very nice.  Good job Tilghman.

Thanks again.

JR
--