[asterisk-dev] jpeeler: branch jpeeler/chan_dahdi r117982 - in /team/jpeeler/chan_dahdi: ./ ...

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri May 23 08:17:24 CDT 2008

I am good with russels file naming. One other thing for simplicity cause I likely type these commands a hundred times a day , can we keep all the zt apps short and sweet maybe datool, dacfg, damonitor... etc maybe sound German and do das or dah
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://www.rhinoequipment.com