[asterisk-dev] Proposed changes to accountcode in CDRs

Brian Degenhardt bmd at digium.com
Mon May 12 12:02:10 CDT 2008

Atis Lezdins <atis at iq-labs.net> wrote:
> As I mentioned before, i set accountcode to unique id for call. So all
> bridged channels have the same accountcode.

One of the changes that murf has in his newcdr branch is a new
uniqueid field that spreads between bridged channels.  The purpose of
this is to be able to link together all the legs of a call that posts
multiple CDRs.  I believe this would resolve your need for CDRs to
behave as they do today, and actually work better for you than using
accountcode (which doesn't flow between assisted xfers).

cheers
-bmd