[asterisk-dev] Enhancing/Tweaking AMD

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:44:25 CDT 2008

Hello,

What version of Asterisk are you using?

We have noticed problems with the version of waitforsilence in
Asterisk 1.2 and we use this version that was posted on the bug
tracker a while ago:

http://www.eflo.net/files/app_waitforsilence.c

This helps with that portion of the call. As for AMD, we typically use
this string:
2000|2000|1000|5000|120|50|4|256

MATT---