[asterisk-dev] Bridge application and audiohooks

Eduard Martinez edu at barnatech.com
Fri May 9 03:18:36 CDT 2008

Hello,

I had many stability problems with asterisk versions prior to 1.4.18 and now
I think they're gone. I'm using now the latest version (1.4.19.1) plus the
Bridge Application patch from http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841.

Now I discovered that mixmonitor records stops when doing a bridge action
on the monitored channel and I suspect that this is an incompatibility
issue with the audiohooks patch and the bridge patch. If I start the
monitor once the bridge is established and it works too.
With an standard Dial in the dialplan, mixmonitor works ok
It was working also fine with Asterisk 1.4.17 and Bridge app.

Is there any chance to get it working again?

Cheers,
Edu