[asterisk-dev] iax2_sched_replace: Unable to cancel schedule

Timo Teräs timo.teras at iki.fi
Mon May 5 01:48:52 CDT 2008

Mark Michelson wrote:
> Timo Teräs wrote:
>> Ok, I updated 1.6 branch from SVN. Looks good, so far I haven't received any
>> "Unable to cancel schedule" warnings.
>
> Just so it doesn't seem like any devs are being misleading, keep in mind that in
> a revision between your initial version and the one you upgrade to that message
> was changed from a warning message to a debug message, so if you're not printing
> debug messages, it's still possible that that portion of code is being reached
> but you're no longer seeing the old warning message.

No, in 1.6 branch it still seems to be a warning for some reason. However, I now
noticed that I still do get this same warning occasionally. It happens a lot rarer
not with the performance fixes. But it still happens sometimes.

I used to get 10-20 of those warning for every call. Now I get one or two for only
few calls once in a while.

- Timo