[asterisk-dev] NCS patch for 1.4.18

Nickola Kolev nikky at mnet.bg
Sun Mar 30 06:00:12 CDT 2008

Hello, list,

For a couple of days I’ve been trying to find a working patch for Asterisk
PBX, that would allow me to use an eMTA device, provisioned according to
[some of] the PacketCable specifications - i.e. with MGCP/NCS. So, I’ve
found a patch, written by Jason Burton in 2006, as shown here:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/024164.html

When I tried to apply it on a vanilla 1.4.18 Asterisk source tree, it spew
a lot of rejects, which then I kind of fixed.

Please, if anyone is interested, give this patch a try a fix any further
mistakes.

Disclaimer: I’m not a programmer! If you decide to use this, use it at
your own risk!