[asterisk-dev] MFC/R2 Asterisk Channel Driver

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:05:28 CDT 2008

>  Moises, do you already have something for testing or have you just
>  started thinking about it? Vapourware or real stuff

I have the R2 library, real code, working with a test program here in
México that all it does
is make and receive calls and put them in an echo-like program. I will
setup the website
soon, unfortunately the openr2.org domain is taken and I am deciding
another name
and waiting for the owner to answer to see if I can make a deal with him.

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire