[asterisk-dev] Issues with main/http.c in trunk

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Mar 23 11:58:38 CDT 2008

Dan Austin wrote:

> Issues found-
>                 Prefix does not really have a default.
>                 Having no configure prefix causes a test
>                 in handle_uri to fail.  (look for l = strlen(prefix))

That's certainly a bug.

>                 Parsing of params is tied to AST_HTTP_GET, but it
>                 appears that it should be _POST?

It was never possible to parse URI parameters for POST until I merged
the code this past week, and for safety's sake I chose to leave it so
that only GET requests would get parameters parsed. I'm actually OK with
enabling it for POST as well.

>                 Once a matching urih is found, we do not break out
>                 of the macro'd loop.  The result is we keep on
>                 processing and lose the matching urih and always
>                 trigger a '501 Not implimented'

I've just looked over the code and I'm sure not why this is happening;
there is a 'break' statement inside the if statement that finds the
matching urih.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies