[asterisk-dev] BRI support in chan_zap of asterisk 1.6?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sun Mar 9 22:42:41 CDT 2008

Matt Riddell a écrit :
> Meaning you don't get echo using asterisk-1.6.0, zaptel-1.4,
> libpri-trunk, and Junghanns's zaphfc driver (patched with bri_dchan)

Yes, exactly, sorry if that was not clear from my previous post. I've
used this setup since, and it works fine, but its just a soho system,
very low volume of calls. I had echo problems with chan_misdn on the
same system. I hope Digium will continue this BRI effort.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27