[asterisk-dev] documentation to MediaWiki?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Mar 9 10:51:32 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 11:34:41AM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> I'm inclined, at this point, to toss my *next* standard suggestion
> against the wall: given the ability to transform wikitext into docbook
> sources, why not put the doco in a wiki, with registration required to
> edit?

The documentation is for a specific version of Asterisk. When it is
maintianed together with Asterisk this is easy to keep. Otherwise you'll
have to make it very simple to refer to the relevant version you're
talking about.

But then again, you might have been secretly pushing for ikiwiki all
along :-)

http://ikiwiki.info/

--
               Tzafrir Cohen