[asterisk-dev] Eavesdropping

Adelino Baena adelino at alcancebrasil.com.br
Fri Mar 7 11:32:10 CST 2008

Dear Developers
We would like to develop some special functionalities for Asterisk, and would like to know if you are interested in or could even indicate someone to help us.

This function we intend to fund could be caller Eavesdrop, e.g., the ability to ear just one side of a conversations as music on hold for a queue , a Meet Room or a Parked call.  I am not sure if this can be done using regular features of Asterisk, and think some customization will be required.

The questions are :

1)      Are you interested in to know this project and elaborate a budget with cost & timeframe;

2)      If not, could you recommend someone as good as you (I know it is not a very easy task) to help us.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Adelino Baena ( adelino at alcancebrasil.com.br )

55.11.4063-6706 (Sao Paulo,Brazil)

44.20.8099-2304 (London, UK)