[asterisk-dev] Bristuff ZapBRI in the US [was: Re: BRI support in chan_zap of asterisk 1.6?]

Oron Peled oron.peled at xorcom.com
Thu Mar 6 16:53:32 CST 2008

On Thursday, 6 בMarch 2008, Steve Totaro wrote:
> Tzafrir,
> Thanks for that reply.
>
> I do consulting work (my paycheck) so I usually do not give out
> complete answers,...

Boy, you got the nerve. Now it's clear where people like
us (consultants) get such a bad reputation :-(

> ... or send me an email where I try to negotiate some
> form of compensation for giving them a working solution.
> We come from two different paradigms, I hope you understand.

Different paradigm indeed. You didn't had to negotiate some
compensation with Tzafrir to get is help -- did you?

> Anyways, your posting was perfect as far as I am concerned.

Your's too, thanks for being candid and share this attitude
with us.

[Some more tea, to calm down a bit...]

1. Good tech-people are always in shortage, and companies pays
   to get them (jobs or consultants).

2. In free software world you get *more* opportunities for payed
   jobs/projects by sharing knowledge not by hiding it.
   [and yes I am talking from personal experience]

> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

Hope you'll get this "free-software-thing" Steve, it looks like
you're a good (but misguided) chap.

[all others, sorry for the OT]