[asterisk-dev] BRI support in chan_zap of asterisk 1.6?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Mar 5 17:47:08 CST 2008

Matthew Fredrickson a écrit :
> We are sending an identity request to the other end it looks like, but
> the other end is not assigning us a TEI.  Instead, its repeatedly
> sending us an identity check request message to us for some reason...

I'm back to mISDN... which does seem to work fine with asterisk-1.6.0.

Let me know if I can help debug zap support for BRI, I would really like
that to happen. During the last years using asterisk, I've been through
isdn4linux, bristuff, visdn, misdn, and I'm still looking for the
definitive solution.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27