[asterisk-dev] Differences between wctdm and wctdm24xxp

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jun 28 09:06:47 CDT 2008

Steve Suehring wrote:

> So that leaves me with two apparent differences, the PCI card itself, which does have a
> different layout than the old TDM22B, or a bug in the wctdm24xxp module.  Alternately,
> this could have been a bug in the wctdm code or old card that's now been fixed.
> However, for my purposes it's a bug now.  :)

There isn't just a different layout, it's an entirely different base
card (using a different PCI interface); one is a TDM400P base card, the
other is a TDM410.

> Can someone point me in the direction of the code in the wctdm24xxp that causes it to
> detect off-hook or voltage changes where it would think that it's getting an incoming
> call?  I spent some time searching around in there but haven't had much success yet.
> And I won't ask how wctdm and wctdm24xxp differ because they look fairly different, with
> one being 2559 lines and the other 4063.

If this is reproducible as you say it is, this is clearly a bug in the
driver and/or the card and you should contact Digium Support to get our
driver developers working on it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies