[asterisk-dev] Astricon question: four or five tracks?

Nicolas Chapleau nicchap at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:46:43 CDT 2008

As the Asterisk user base expands and possibly Astricon with it, the attendees become more diversified and could benefit from additional tracks. I agree with Matt on trying as much as possible to identify and lay out the tracks so that one doesn't impede another too much. You might even have repeat talks on known popular topics, or again as Matt points out, nightly video replays.

   This being said, I like the 5 track option. Heck, add the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders as a sixth track and I'll attend that one too!

NicChap