[asterisk-dev] MusicOnHold event

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:52:49 CDT 2008

OK,

  So small changes, like the ones asked by Chris, should be done on the
trunk source to be added on the 1.6 version, right? And someone want them
earlier should do a patch against the 1.4.20 source?

  Sorry by the newbie questions, but I had to rush to develop some changes
needed here and now i'm going to read the developers docs...

Thanks, Gabriel