[asterisk-dev] Time for a bug fix phase? A PLAN!

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Mon Jun 2 23:24:03 CDT 2008

The plan sounds good to me. I will be more than happy to test the
CDRFix4 branch.

One question; where is it branched from? Question being, is it branched
from a "stable" 1.4 meaning I could potentially put it into production
at the client that is complaining the loudest about the CDR issues? I
would think CDR fixes shouldn't cause any instability?

One thing I'm not clear on is if you meant this branch was ready to be
tested now? Or are you going to post when it's ready?

> > if I can duplicate good behavior back to
> > 1.2, and fix all/most probs that folks saw in 1.2, then there should
> > be few complaints.

As far as a "fix" strategy I think you are definitely on the right track
with that plan. Having 1.4 CDRs that are at least as accurate as 1.2 is
a great starting point and since those fixes can be pushed forward into
1.6 as well this is all good.

Regards,
--
John Lange