[asterisk-dev] Call Center Type Recording

Gerald Begumisa gbegumisa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:38:24 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM, kenny sigafoose <sigafoose at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Im looking for scalable solution for call recording (Trunk side, user,
> whatever) and I was wondering
>
> 1. If this is the right forum to ask this in?
> 2. If Digium's Asterisk products are capable, or any open source
> (preferably Asterisk) for that matter?

Give Oreka a try - www.orecx.com - an open source version is available and
in addition, there is support for about over 8 VoIP protocols if I'm not
mistaken (SIP, IAX2, Skinny, MGCP, H.323 etc...)

Being a passive recorder (listens / "sniffs" network traffic), its immensely
scalable and is known to be in production with hundreds of concurrent
calls.  More information at http://www.orecx.com/

Regards,
Gerald.