[asterisk-dev] Does Asterisk 'queue' DTMFs?

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Thu Jul 24 08:57:03 CDT 2008

Chan_ modules are drivers for specific channel technologies like zap or SIP.
So you will need modifying every module for each technology you use.

Instead I really recommend you looking at ast_read function of main/channel.c because it is the place where frames read from any channel driver are processed.