[asterisk-dev] Queues and voicemail Asterisk

Evelyn Lopez evelinlc77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:07:15 CDT 2008

Hello,

We had more than 300 CID's, in the beginning we haved created their
respective queue for a best distribution. But now there are troubles with
ithe ncoming calls, there are not an equitative calling distributions for
agents.
So, we have modified some CIDs forwarding into a general queue, but we need
that each CID could be routed to their respective Voicemail.

Does anybody have done it?? Somebody can help me, please?

Thank you

Evelyn