[asterisk-dev] Reverse Scenario

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jul 17 07:29:25 CDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Ali Karimi wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I have a client that wants the following scenario using asterisk. I
> have done a similar and smaller scenario with Cisco Call Manager,
> but being an asterisk beginner, I don't think I can do it. So I
> needed some basic hints about each part of the project. Maybe a line
> or a word saves me a lot of time :)

Welcome to the Asterisk community.  :)  The best place to start with
this set of questions is the asterisk-users mailing list.  There you
will find a large group of people that can help with issues related to
using Asterisk.  On this list, we talk about modifying the Asterisk
code.

> I also wanted to know if anyone can do the whole thing as a project.

There are a lot of people that do Asterisk consulting.  The
appropriate mailing list for discussing this would be the asterisk-biz
mailing list.

Good luck,

--
Russell Bryant