[asterisk-dev] chan_zap/chan_dahdi hooktransfer channel name bug

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Jul 11 09:50:19 CDT 2008

Daniel Ferrer wrote:
> First of all I'm new to the list, and sorry if this is the wrong place
> for posting this.
> I've filled bug report #13027 at the bug tracker, I've done it on
> Tuesday, but it's still in 'new' status, seems like nobody has looked at
> it, I look at other bug requests and they have "comments" more quickly
> :( (sniff). I've some questions about the procedure:
> - May I have to contact bug marshalls ? Who are this guys ?

Those people are on this mailing list, and also hang out on IRC in
#asterisk-dev and #asterisk-bugs.

> - Is my procedure correct? I've filled the bug, then signed up license
> agreement, and after that uploaded the patches for issue. My files were
> in state "License pending" until Wednesday since they are as "License OK".

Yes, that is the correct process.

> - May I've to post at the list when I fill a bug request? I think not,
> but...

Nope.  Someone will get to it.  It's simply a matter of having more
issues being opened than we have resources to handle them.  It will get
handled, but sometimes you just have to be patient.  I apologize ..

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer