[asterisk-dev] XML documentation of apps/functions/the_rest_of_the_world

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Jul 9 16:29:50 CDT 2008

Absolutely, and I would love nothing more.

I have been doing a lot of stuff in my PQ Test Suite development that has
to do with this type of parsing/exporting. Once you properly define the schema,
give me a couple days and I'll have some cool php scripts to navigate through
that tree via HTML,PDF, whatever you want it to be :)