[asterisk-dev] Locking, coding guidelines addition

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Fri Jul 4 15:57:04 CDT 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008 16:49:00 Steve Totaro wrote:
> I am talking about the constant deadlocks and crashes in Asterisk.

I am truly very sorry, but I still do not understand. I persist because the
differences in the style of coding between Asterisk and FreeSWITCH are of a
special interest to me.

You said "why not use locks like Callweaver" (meaning FreeSWITCH)

Surely you did not mean "why not use the constant deadlocks and crashes in
Asterisk like FreeSWITCH"? (substituting "locks" for "the constant deadlocks
and crashes in Asterisk")

--
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.