[asterisk-dev] Request for Comment Analog states.

MENEAULT Maxime maxmeneault at free.fr
Thu Jan 31 08:06:36 CST 2008

Matt Riddell wrote:

>> James Finstrom wrote:
>>> Additional issue as I may have been too vague.
>>> 1111 0101 refer to ABCD signalling bits. Our analog cards emulate T1
>>> signalling. We set the channel 1111 (busy based on the lack of line
>>> voltage
>> There was a patch that went in years ago to check for battery status on
>> lines.  I'll see if I can find it.  It may have not been for the TDM400P
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2359

You may want to take a look at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10393
This patch by 'tzafrir' allows per channel alarm in chan_zap.
When a red alarm is triggered by a channel, you can't call.
(Now integrated in asterisk trunk rev 96500).

Then I made a patch for TDM400 and TDM2400 to trigger a red alarm when
no line is connected (see http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8290).
(Now integrated in zaptel branch 1.4 rev 3718).

It might meet your requirements.