[asterisk-dev] New Team Member: Jeff Peeler

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Jan 28 17:09:42 CST 2008

Greetings,

As of a couple weeks ago, we have a new member in the Software Engineering
department at Digium.  Jeff Peeler graduated from Clemson University in December
of 2007 with a degree in Computer Engineering.  He has joined Digium to use his
education, Linux experience, and programming skills to help us improve Asterisk
and other software projects.

He has started looking at some Asterisk projects, so you will start seeing
commits from him with the svn username of "jpeeler".

Please join me in welcoming Jeff to the world of Asterisk development.  :)

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer