[asterisk-dev] Asterisk start handle a call after 3 seconds

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jan 24 08:30:04 CST 2008

asterisk at nicox.org wrote:

> In my mind, overlap has to be forwarded to the dialed destination, and not
> waiting before do anything.

I'll say this again even though I told you on IRC: Asterisk is not a
proxy for any protocol, be it SIP, IAX2 or ISDN PRI. Asterisk's behavior
will always be that of a terminating endpoint, and it will not 'forward
overlap dialing' to the dialed destination in the way you are expecting.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies