[asterisk-dev] Asterisk start handle a call after 3 seconds

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Thu Jan 24 04:04:24 CST 2008

Hi,

Now i tried this out and made some other tests.

I have seen, asterisk does not make overlap dial?
If overlap dial is activated, asterisk waits for digits before it resolve
the dialed string in extension.
If i try it with !, overlap is no longer working.

In my mind, overlap has to be forwarded to the dialed destination, and not
waiting before do anything.

thanks for help.

nico