[asterisk-dev] my Asterisk is missing time...

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu Jan 24 01:28:47 CST 2008

I do now run asterisk as root with nice -10 - i will see today if it helps.

The machine does also run lighttpd and mysql for the web frontend for the agents... But average load isn't that much so that 2 minutes missing could be caused. Also zttool is repeating no missed interupt...

Digium Support did suggested running a pattern test with a loop cable - i will do this as soon as possible (the machine is located in FL - and i am in AT 600km away ;-( )

regards,
Wolfgang Pichler