[asterisk-dev] Release Candidates and Nightly Builds

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sat Jan 19 14:50:38 CST 2008

Russell,
	In my case, I'm not sure that nightly builds would provide me any
benefit or increase the frequency of my testing. I can see the benefits of
having a nightly build for those that are doing heavy Asterisk development,
but it also provides a moving target that might be a bit more difficult to
track issues between releases with. In one respect, the amount of changes is
minute between day to day, but it is hard to do any kind of long-term
testing when the code base changes.

For my purposes, I'll probably just grab the point releases and work with
them.