[asterisk-dev] Easy packaging (Was unstable releases)

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 16 13:36:46 CST 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 13:23 -0500, Joel Vandal wrote:
> I already build RPMS packages for Asterisk, Asterisk Addons, Zaptel,
> Libpri, Wanpipe, etc for Fedora Core 3 to 7, RHEL4 (CentOS4), RHEL5
> (CentOS5) for both i386 and x86_64 archs.
>
> I've write .spec file for all theses packages,

Looking at the spec files it's a bit bold to claim that *you* have
written the spec files since at least iaxmodem, mISDN and mISDNuser have
been written by Laimbock Consulting, there is at least one spec file
that has Axel Thimm from atrpms.net in it and some of them seem like
they were written by Jeff C. Ollie.

Wouldn't you agree that those that did the hard work deserve the credit?

Regards,
Patrick