[asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jan 16 11:45:22 CST 2008

http://bugs.digium.com/ , generally.

> I've had to revert back to Zaptel-1.4.7.1.  I installed 1.4.8 but
> it resulted in outbound Zap calls not being processed,  It appears
> as though the appropriate info is sent but once the audio path is
> reestablished all I hear is dialtone.  I am able to process the call
> by dialing into this.

What Zaptel hardware device do you use? What exact kernel version?
(uname -r) ?

Can you provide a more complete trace of the call?

You can try to use the script zap_auto (included with 1.4.8) to
temporarily test 1.4.8 without actually installing it.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com