[asterisk-dev] Zaptel-1.4.8; Zap trunk reverts to dialtone instead of processing call

syd wonder sydsyd65 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:50:39 CST 2008

Hi All.  Sorry if this issue should have been raised as a bug, I'm not too familiar with the proper protocol.
I've had to revert back to Zaptel-1.4.7.1.  I installed 1.4.8 but it resulted in outbound Zap calls not being processed,  It appears as though the appropriate info is sent but once the audio path is reestablished all I hear is dialtone.  I am able to process the call by dialing into this.

Any idea's?  I didn't add any echo cancelling or other zaptel patches, and downloaded the tarball complete.  I don't think running this on the CentPBX platform is of any significance other than it is based on the 2.6 kernel.  The processor is an AMD X2.