[asterisk-dev] Unstable releases lately

Vinicius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Jan 14 04:52:24 CST 2008

Altought I don't like your tone, I second that. I also had some nasty
issues on versions 1.4.14 to 1.4.17, specially 1.4.16.1.

The main problem is the incredible number of deadlocks it causes. My
clients often called more than once a day to complain that the PBX
wasn't making and receiving calls anymore.

My solution to all problems was to downgrade to 1.4.13, and it is rock-
solid so far.

Att
Vinícius Fontes
Desenvolvimento