[asterisk-dev] [zaptel-commits] tzafrir: branch 1.4 r3677 - /branches/1.4/zaptel-base.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jan 12 11:54:31 CST 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> What should happen if I run ztcfg while asterisk is running?

Well, that's not quite specific enough. If you mean 'while Asterisk is
running and there are channels open that have their tonezone set to a
zone which ztcfg wants to load', then the answer is that the FREEZONE
should fail as the zone is already in use.

> Here's what I get:
>
>   ioctl(ZT_FREEZONE) failed: Device or resource busy
>   Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
>   line 44: Unable to register tone zone 'il'
>
> Strangely enough, the exit status of ztcfg in this case is 0.

ztcfg needs some improvement in the area of zone handling then; if it
receives -EBUSY back from FREEZONE, it should just assume the zone is
already loaded and this is not really an error, it shouldn't abort the
remainder of its operations.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies