[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] twilson: trunk r97634 - in /trunk: ./ configs/ doc/tex/ funcs/ include/asteri...

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Jan 11 11:16:44 CST 2008

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Fixing this will require putting some Digium-specific logic into
> svnmailer... fun :-)

... which seems like more effort than it is worth, in my opinion.  The message
already lists all of the new files.  It's pretty easy to go look at their
contents in other ways.  The number of cases when this situation would happen,
and the contents would have not made it to an svn-commit email is so rare, I
don't think it's worth putting effort into accounting for ...

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer