[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] twilson: trunk r97634 - in /trunk: ./ configs/ doc/tex/ funcs/ include/asteri...

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jan 11 11:01:16 CST 2008

Johansson Olle E wrote:

> Now I see that it was mentioned above the actual patches. Can we
> reconfigure the e-mail module to actually include .tex files?

The mailer includes all files with a mime-type that indicates they are
text, so in this case the files should have been included.

However, the reason that they were not was because they were copied
unchanged from another place in the repository, and the mailer assumes
there is no need to include them in the message when that occurs. In
this case they were copied from a non-public location so no public
message ever contained them.

Fixing this will require putting some Digium-specific logic into
svnmailer... fun :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies