[asterisk-dev] Implementation of Broadsoft Sip Access in Asterisk to enable SLA for Sipura/Linksys

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 4 05:15:49 CST 2008

I've checked my mail inbox and in 2005 I got permission from Broadsoft
to implement this spec as open source in Asterisk after discussions
with one of their managers and their legal counsel, but not publish
the spec as they where in need to change a few items in it before
going public. Obviously, they've gone public with it.

Since this was a few years ago, we might want to check again, but I
don't foresee any problems.

/O