[asterisk-dev] astobj2 and chan_sip; first results... wanna test drive it?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 4 02:32:55 CST 2008

Steve,

This is work that has been on my wishlist for a very long time. Thank
you!

I hope to get time to test drive this soon and have some ideas on how
to do it.

We need to discuss the dialog matching to se fix it once and for all,
there's a lot
of open issues I have there on my list from SIPit testings, some tests
I could never
participate in because Asterisk crashed totally nad did everything
wrong in the
matching...

Right now I'm busy finding new projects to work with on a consultancy
basis
and a new sponsor for my Asterisk work.

/O